WordPress & Front-End Web Developer
Kathmandu Codes is seeking a WordPress and Front-End Web Developer to join our development team. We’re looking for a passionate, detail-oriented developer that is comfortable collaborating with team members, and working independently under tight deadlines.
Kathmandu Codes is a software development studio with clients in a variety of sectors including health, business, small and large businesses, non-profit and start-ups. We are in a business of solving problems through technology and building enterprise software solutions. We want to uplift startups in Nepal by making technology investments in them and prefer investing in fresh graduates and interns in hopes of exciting young people with real life software development and problem solving. Kathmandu Codes believes in working in a highly collaborative work environment with a healthy work/life balance.
We are considering applicants that have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related majors or have equivalent work experience. Final year students awaiting graduation are encouraged to apply.
If interested, send your resume and contact information through the form below. Or email email@example.com.
Job Function: Web Development and Design
Job Level: Junior Developer
Job Location: Lalitpur
Minimum Education: Bachelor
Job Availability: Full Time
Minimum Experience: Not Required
No. of Opening: 1
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Design and build WordPress based websites.
- Develop front-end for .NET applications.
- Design graphic contents required for website and applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- Proficient in WordPress development tools and plugins.
- Experience with designing graphic elements in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git, Azure Dev Ops) is preferred.
- Azure and Continuous Integration build tools are also preferred.
Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or you have equivalent work experience. Final year students waiting to graduate are encouraged to apply.
Other Specific Requirements
- At least one or two projects completed in WordPress is a must.
- At least one completed project should be live and publicly viewable.
- Laptop/Computer and a smartphone is a must have.